The Ronald McDonald House of Charlottesville Wish List is comprised of items that are needed to keep the House running and our families supplied with necessities. We welcome contributions from individuals, groups, families, and all those who want to support the families staying at the RMHC Charlottesville while their children face health issues. We especially appreciate volunteers organizing a Wish List Drive to collect a large volume of goods from the community. It’s a meaningful event where a group of any size, any age, can gain experience in community outreach AND help RMHC Charlottesville’s families in a significant way. For more information, please email our Executive Director, Rita Ralston, at email@example.com or call 434-295-1885.
At the time you make your delivery, it is very helpful to us if you could provide us with a value of the donated items. Thank you!
Immediate Needs: Completely or Almost out of stock
- wax paper
- Disposable coffee cups with lids
- dish liquid
Current Kitchen Needs:
- Frozen meal options such as: breakfast sandwiches, pancakes/waffles, Uncrustables, hot pockets, Voila meals, etc.
- string cheese
On-Going House Needs
- liquid handsoap (pump bottles)
- Tilex Cleaner (bleach free)
- All Mighty Pacs (Free & Clear) Example: https://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Laundry-Detergent-Clear-Count/dp/B007GQLVWW
- bleach (powdered)
- Printer Toner: HP 950XL (black), HP 951XL (cyan, yellow, and/or magenta)
- Printer Toner: HP 131A (black)
- Satco S6235 13 Watt T2 Ultramini spiral 2700K Soft White Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (link: https://www.amazon.com/Satco-S6235-Spiral-Compact-Fluorescent/dp/B0097E4BRI)
- EdgeStar 1.1 Cu. ft. convertible Refrigerator or Freezer w/ Lock-Stainless Steel
General House Items
- Forever Postage Stamps
- Gift Cards to Food Lion,Wegman’s,Lowes, WalMart, Target and local stores
- Fabric (child themes and/or bright colors); Minimum of 1/2 yard
- 2 drawer locking fireproof filing cabinet