Drop Off a Meal From the Heart
Personally deliver OR schedule delivery of a pre-made meal from a commercial kitchen or retail food outlet.
Volunteers may choose to deliver a pre-made meal from a commercial kitchen or retail food outlet. You may also choose to arrange delivery of a meal. ALL meals should be individually portioned for the health and safety of the guests.
Below is a list of restaurants that have provided wonderful pre-portioned meal options for the families:
- Bellair Market
- Box’d Kitchen
- Mahana Fresh
- Noodles & Company
- FIVE Guys
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Firehouse Subs
- Sticks Kebob Shop
Important Reminders for Pre-Made Meal Donations
- All food must be transported in accordance with food safety guidelines (Hot food must remain hot, cold food must remain cold).
- The number of meals we need each day varies. For more information, please contact the Director of Outreach by e-mailing email@example.com OR calling 434-295-1885.
- All food must have been prepared in a commercial kitchen/restaurant.
- Any food that does not get consumed on the evening of the meal donation will be saved and stored as leftovers for the families.
- Dinner donations are our primary concern but breakfast, brunch, or lunch donations are also welcome!