How can my group, organization or business volunteer?
The Ronald McDonald House is operated by a staff of nine and dozens of volunteers.
- Volunteer for the House.
- decorating the House for holidays
- assist with House cleaning projects
- adopt the House for a week and provide kitchen essentials for families
- be a chef for a day and make a meal for the families
- Donate items from our wish list. See our Wish List page for details.
- Make “welcome boxes” with everyday items like brushes, combs, toothbrushes for families when they check in. Include fun toys to keep kids busy as they wait in the hospital or include a paperback book, note cards, magazines, coloring books, and crayons.
- Create and sponsor a fundraiser for the House. Please call us with your ideas first!
- Make a monetary contribution to the House. Donate online or visit our donation page for details.
Or mail a check to Ronald McDonald House, 300 9th Street SW, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Download our Ronald McDonald House Charlottesville Volunteer Application to get started.
For more information or to discuss volunteer opportunities, please e-mail our Volunteer Coordinator (Stewart Ralston- email@example.com) or call us!