Making a Difference for Families
Realizing our vision for the Ronald McDonald House of Charlottesville would not be possible without the compassionate efforts of so many friends from our community – individuals, corporations, and our dedicated Staff. With your help we can continue to provide the critical services that support children and their families during a difficult time.
Your caring participation will make an impact on a child’s life.
Opportunities to get involved include:
- Donate cash or in-kind items/services
- Volunteer your time and talent
- Sponsor or partner with us to complete a special project around the House
- Host your own fun event to benefit the House
- Invite us to give a presentation on the House to your church, civic, or social group
- Include Ronald McDonald House in your planned giving
Love to shop? Well, we invite you to share some of that passion with RMHC-C. Go to www.RMHC.org to explore our virtual Ronald McDonald House shop and symbolically purchase the small comforts found in a Ronald McDonald House or Ronald McDonald Family Room that add up to make a big difference to RMHC families. Shop at www.RMHC.org and designate that your “purchase” (donation) goes to the Charlottesville House when asked. We would appreciate your support.
Join us, and make a difference for families in need.